comprehensive business plans and financial forecasts (incl. cash flow) for all types of businesses, at all stages and in all sectors
- plans for pre-start business and start ups.
- plans to assist with raising finance (eg loans, equity investment).
- plans to assist with grant applications.
- plans to assist with the growth of an established business.
- recovery plans for viable businesses experiencing difficulties.
- plans for specific projects (eg management buyout, franchise acquisition, new product development).
Research has shown that over 95% of businesses that fail do so because of a lack of cash
Not only are financial forecasts essential when looking to obtain finance but they are also a very important management tool that help you manage your cash better and plan the future financial requirements of your business.
Typical Business Plan Contents:
Directors and owners
Branding and intellectual property
Location and premises
Products and services
Marketing plan and advertising
Historic financial performance
Financial forecasts and break-even analysis